Available in a large variety of flange sizes and pressure ratings
Mac-Weld spool pieces / pipe spools are manufactured in our facility, and designed to meet our clients specific requirements.
Pipe spools are pre-built sections of the piping system. These spools are pre-fabricated in order to reduce installation time and costs, while maintaining the highest quality. Available in stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic materials (see factory for availability).
Often used when replacement valves are shorter in length, and a spacer is required to rejoin the line connection.
- Built to optimize process line access, while maintaining overall
- integrity and strength
- Available with various connections including flange, tri-clamp and more
- Higher quality when compared to on site fabrication
- Line sizes: 1/2” – 24”. Flange Rating: 150# – 2500#
- Designed based on ASME.MFC.3M industry standards
- CRN available upon request
Mac-Weld is a true partner. Their team works very closely with ours to understand business opportunities in-depth, thus ensuring a competitive, high quality and appropriate solution in a timely fashion. Mac-Weld is one of our most critical and valued suppliers.
Sam J., OEM customer