Mac-Weld 2 valve manifolds provide economical and convenient mounting of gauge and absolute pressure transmitters and pressure switches. Mac-Weld 2 valve manifolds are offered in direct mount and remote mount configurations.
Mac-Weld 3 and 5 valve manifolds are economical and convenient for mounting differential pressure transmitters and differential pressure switches. Mac-Weld 3 and 5 valve manifolds are available in direct mount and remote mount configurations.
Mac-Weld 2, 3, and 5 valve manifolds incorporate the highest quality materials and are designed to operate at pressures up to 6000 psig with standard PTFE gland packing. The packing is positioned below the stem threads to ensure no contact between system process and the stem threads. The upper gland body is tightened and secured into position by a lock nut. The lower gland body is directly screwed into the component body and secured into place to prevent accidental loosening of the gland body during operation.
For details on our Manifold Valves, please see our product data sheets below.
- Standard seat diameter – 5mm CV: 0.4.
- Maximum standard pressure up to 6000 psig @ 100°F (414 bar @ 38°C)
- Stainless steel pin prevents loosening of the gland body during operation
- Gland is externally adjustable
- Backseat stop spindle prevents blowout
- Non-rotating trim enables the spindle to self center with the orifice for bubble tight shut-off.
- Dust cap prevents ingress of contaminants
Material Options: 316/L, 304/L & A105 Carbon Steel