Mac-Weld Level Chambers are an external chamber designed and manufactured to measure process level measurements on a vessel.
Mac-Weld designs and manufactures high quality chambers built in accordance with ASME B31.3 or B31.1, allowing users to buy an integrated bolt-on instrument solution, or simply a chamber for use with existing instrumentation. Various Process Connections are available, and so are Drain & Vent options as well. Our chambers use only certified and traceable materials and are manufactured using full penetration welds with procedures qualified to ASME. All chambers are hydro tested upon completion, with a full range of NDT or customer inspection options available to order.
Our high quality chambers allowing external mounting of radar level measurement on process vessels. The chamber is designed for horizontal or vertical vessels. External level measurements avoid multiple difficulties faced in vessel level measurements. The following constraints that are eliminated are: Turbulent process parameters, hazardous liquids, agitators, easy and live maintenance, isolation of the instrument, safety, heat exchangers.
- Standardized or custom design to fit existing vessels
- Allows external mounting of process instrumentation
- Designed to ASME B31.3
- ASME B31.1 available upon request
- Used worldwide by major industries
- Ideal for critical area and general purpose applications
- Various process sizes and connection types are available (including drain and vent connections)
- All chambers are hydro tested upon completion, with a full range of NDT or customer inspection options available to order.
Material Options: 316/L, 304/L & A105 Carbon Steel
Industries: Chemical & Petro Chemical
When you need it for a shutdown, these guys come thru.
Steve P., Petrochemical user