Mac-Weld designs and manufactures high quality chambers built in accordance with ASME B31.3 or B31.1, allowing users to buy an integrated bolt-on instrument solution, or simply a chamber for use with existing instrumentation. Various Process Connections are available, and so are Drain & Vent options as well. Our chambers use only certified and traceable materials and are manufactured using full penetration welds with procedures qualified to ASME. All chambers are hydro tested upon completion, with a full range of NDT or customer inspection options available to order.
Mac-Weld Level Chamber is an external chamber designed and manufactured to measure Process Level measurements on a vessel. The Chamber is designed for Horizontal or vertical vessel. External Level measurements avoid multiple difficulties faced in the vessel measurements. The following constraints that are eliminated are:
Turbulent process parameters, Hazardous Liquids, Agitators, Easy and Live maintenance, Isolation of the instrument, Safety, Heat Exchangers.
- Standardized or custom design to fit existing vessels
- Allows external mounting of process instrumentation
- Designed to ASME B31.3
- ASME B31.1 available upon request
- Used worldwide by major industries
- Ideal for critical area and general purpose applications
- Variety of process connections, and optional drain and vent connections
- More than 30 years of experience in designing and manufacturing chambers in accordance with international codes
Material Options: 316/L, 304/L & A105 Carbon Steel
Industries: Chemical & Petro Chemical
For details on our Level Chambers, please see our Product Specification Sheet.
We have been using Mac-Weld for over 20 years and find them a true team vendor with quality, a great supplier.
Mary J., OEM manufacturer of Instrumentation