Mac-Weld Gauge Siphons are a cost effective way to maximize gauge life. Made from solid bar, they also provide rigid mounting that allows for easy installation.
Available in two styles; Compact and finned siphons.
Compact Gauge Siphon (Hex Style)
Our hex gauge siphon is a cost effective way to maximize gauge life, made from solid bar to produce a compact rigid mount, and easy installation.
- Eliminates the old style pig tail.
- Reduces gauge shock or whip.
- Compact-closer installations.
- Provides a thermal barrier between hot vapors and the pressure gauge or transmitter.
Finned Gauge Siphon
Designed for Steam up to 75% heat loss allows the instrument to work within its designed field.
- Socket weld or threaded connections.
- Socket weld will eliminate emission controls.
- Cost savings compared to traditional “pigtail” style.
- Compact design, reduces installation space.
Material Options: 316/L and F11
Industries: Food & Pharmaceutical industry.
The Mac-Weld team is focused on ensuring quality, competitive pricing and meeting delivery expectations. Customer support is seamless and deep. Mac-Weld is a true partner and a most critical and valued supplier.
Tom A., Global Instrumentation company