Mac-Weld protection tubes are designed to handle the harshest environments
Our protection tubes are designed and manufactured 100% in-house, and are made to accept standard and custom made temperature sensors and thermostat bulbs.
Mac-Weld protection tubes are available in any lengths. Our metal tubes are used in a wide variety of applications, and allow for easy connections to standard thermocouples. Metal protection tubes are optimized to perform in non-pressure environments such as chimney flues, heating/cooling ducts, etc.
Our most common protection tube is made from 316/L stainless steel, which is a great balance between overall cost and protection. With the abililty to perform in high temperatures, as well as improved resistance to corrosion and mild acid when compared to 304/L.
- Recommended for low pressure applications
- Flanged, threaded and weld-in connections available
- Light weight design compared to standard thermowells
- Large selection of materials available
- Custom designs available upon request
- Thermocouple assembly available; call for details.
- NACE compliant
Our machining process includes ISO and LEAN principals, our CNC machines are always updated for maximum efficiency
Deane Clark, Production Manager, Mac-Weld