Mac-Weld multi-stage restriction orifice is the perfect solution when the required pressure or flow drop is not possible with a single plate.
Mac-Weld multi-stage restriction orifice is the perfect solution when the required pressure or flow drop is not possible with a single plate. Made up of multiple orifice plates, each reducing pressure with calculated reduction steps to achieve the required drop in the pressure and/or flow. A restriction orifice run can also greatly reduce noise and vibrations, as well as flashing or cavitation in the line. Our multi-stage restriction orifice assembly can replace a valve for a simple, maintenance free and economical solution.
- Reduce the pressure drop, not achievable with a single plate.
- Prevents flashing, cavitation and other critical flow problems.
- Single hole multistage design along with multi-hole, multi-stage designs available.
- Line sizes: 1/2” – 24”. Flange Rating: 150# – 2500#
- Built to optimize the pressure drop across each stage
- Suitable for both high flow/pressure liquids and gas
- Designed based on ASME.MFC.3M industry standards
- Low maintenance costs
Mac-Weld multi-stage restriction orifice assembly. 4 internal plates with concentric edge bores, reducing a total of 80% pipe diameter
The Mac-Weld team is focused on ensuring quality, competitive pricing and meeting delivery expectations. Customer support is seamless and deep. Mac-Weld is a true partner and a most critical and valued supplier.
Tom A., Global Instrumentation