Multi-Stage Restriction Orifice
Mac-Weld multi-stage restriction orifice is the perfect solution when the required pressure drop is not possible with a single plate.
Made up of multiple orifice plates, each reducing pressure with calculated reduction steps to achieve the required drop in the pressure. A restriction orifice run can also greatly reduce noise and vibrations, as well as flashing or cavitation in the line. Our multi-stage restriction orifice assembly can reduce pressure for a simple, maintenance free and economical solution.
- Reduce the pressure drop, not achievable with a single plate.
- Prevents flashing, cavitation and other critical flow problems.
- Single hole multistage design along with multi-hole, multi-stage designs available.
- Line sizes: 1/2” – 24”. Flange Rating: 150# – 2500#
- Built to optimize the pressure drop across each stage
- Suitable for both high flow/pressure liquids and gases
- Bore sizing based on ASME.MFC.3M, ISO 5167 or AGA-3
- Low maintenance costs
Mac-Weld multi-stage restriction orifice assembly. Multiple internal plates with concentric edge bores, reducing a total of 80% pipe diameter
When you need it for a shutdown, these guys come thru.
Steve P., Petrochemical user