Mac-Weld orifice flange unions are available in a threaded tap or socket-weld connections, and are engineered for high pressure and temperature applications.
Our flange unions are designed to hold the orifice plates in place for accurate and reliable flow measurement. Available in a variety of materials, including A105 carbon steel & 316L stainless steel.
Also known as a orifice union, orifice flange set, or an orifice pair, Mac-Weld flange unions are supplied with all the necessary hardware to make installation hassle free including nuts, studs, gaskets and pipe plugs. All our flange unions meet or exceed ASME specifications.
- Flanges include pressure taps for convenient service in the field
- Mac-Weld orifice flange unions are supplied complete with nuts, bolts, gaskets and plugs, for easy installation
- Greatly reduce maintenance time and cost with basic fitting design with minimal parts
- Available in various line sizes between 2” – 24”
- Designed for most liquid, gas and steam applications
- Paddle orifice plate sold separately
Mac-Weld flange unions are available in both single units as well as ready to install meter runs.
The Mac-Weld team is focused on ensuring quality, competitive pricing and meeting delivery expectations. Customer support is seamless and deep. Mac-Weld is a true partner and a most critical and valued supplier.
Tom A., Global Instrumentation company