Orifice Flange Union
Mac-Weld orifice flange unions are available in a threaded tap or socket-weld connections, and are engineered for high pressure and temperature applications.
Our flange unions are designed to hold the orifice plates in place for accurate and reliable flow measurement. Available in a variety of materials, including A105 carbon steel & 316L stainless steel.
Also known as a orifice union, orifice flange set, or an orifice pair, Mac-Weld flange unions are supplied with all the necessary hardware to make installation hassle free including nuts, studs, gaskets and pipe plugs. All our flange unions meet or exceed ASME specifications.
- Flanges include pressure taps for convenient service in the field
- Mac-Weld orifice flange unions are supplied complete with nuts, bolts, gaskets and plugs, for easy installation
- Greatly reduce maintenance time and cost with basic fitting design with minimal parts
- Available in various line sizes between 2” – 24”
- Designed for most liquid, gas and steam applications
- Paddle orifice plate sold separately
Mac-Weld flange unions are available in both single units as well as ready to install meter runs.
Mac-Weld is a true partner. Their team works very closely with ours to understand business opportunities in-depth, thus ensuring a competitive, high quality and appropriate solution in a timely fashion. Mac-Weld is one of our most critical and valued suppliers.
Sam J., OEM customer