Isolate instruments from the process, while saving space and installation time
These units allow for easier maintenance, flow diversion and sampling, as well as reducing size and weight to the process line.
All our DBB assemblies are custom built to suit our clients requirements, with numerous configurations and options available. Mac-Weld double block and bleed valves are manufactured in accordance with ASME standards.
For details on our Double Block and Bleed, please see our product data sheet below.
- The Mac-Weld DBB manifold is a complete Double Block and Bleed assembly to keep instruments separate from the process.
- Single unit replaces separate valves and reduces installation time as well as saving space.
- Two ball valves are used to achieve isolation while the needle valve and bleed port provides pressure relief.
- Various flange sizes, pressure classes, sizes, connections and materials are available.
- CRN and MTR are available
Our machining process includes ISO and LEAN principals, our CNC machines are always updated for maximum efficiency
Deane Clark, Production Manager, Mac-Weld