Vented blinds/paddles block flow on one side, while allowing pressure relief on the other side. This helps create a much safer downstream work condition.
Mac-Weld vented blinds/paddles provide an economical solution, when a valve isn’t available near your work site. Vented blinds have multiple benefits including easy access to hydro-testing, purge entry point and line pressure release.
Looking for a custom port location, our team of designers are on hand to help you manufacture the part to your specifications. Also known as a bleed, spade or slip blinds, we offer a large variety of sizes and materials to suit your project requirements.
- Blocks one side of the flange, while venting the opposite side
- Ring type joint, spectacle or paddle blind plates designs available
- Venting can be added to both sides, creating a multiport solution
- Easy access for hydro-testing.
- Handles are V notched for easy identification
- Available in both NPT or socket-weld ports
- Large selection of materials available
Mac-Weld is a true partner. Their team works very closely with ours to understand business opportunities in-depth, thus ensuring a competitive, high quality and appropriate solution in a timely fashion. Mac-Weld is one of our most critical and valued suppliers.
Sam J., OEM customer