Widely used in many industries, Mac-Weld high pressure Instrument Needle Valves provide quality and reliable function to throttle, regulate and isolate gaseous and aggressive non-viscous liquid services. Mac-Weld Gauge Root Valves offer multifunction capability to isolate, calibrate and vent gauge, pressure switches and static instrument applications.
Mac-Weld Instrument Needle and Gauge Valves incorporate high quality needle valves designed to operate at pressures up to 6000 psig with standard PTFE gland packing. The packing is positioned below the stem threads to ensure no contact between system process and the stem threads. The upper gland body is tightened and secured into position by a lock nut. The lower gland body is directly screwed into the component body and secured into place to prevent accidental loosening of the gland body during operation.
- Standard seat diameter – 5mm CV: 0.4.
- Maximum standard pressure up to 6000 psig @ 100°F (414 bar @ 38°C)
- Stainless steel pin prevents loosening of the gland body during operation
- Gland is externally adjustable
- Backseat stop spindle prevents blowout
- Non-rotating trim enables the spindle to self center with the orifice for bubble tight shut-off.
- Dust cap prevents ingress of contaminants
Material Options: 316/L, 304/L & A105 Carbon Steel
For details on our Needle Valves, please see our Product Specification Sheet.
The Mac-Weld team is focused on ensuring quality, competitive pricing and meeting delivery expectations. Customer support is seamless and deep. Mac-Weld is a true partner and a most critical and valued supplier.
Tom A., Global Instrumentation company