Meter Run Assembly
Mac-Weld meter run assemblies are designed as a complete unit allowing for easy installation, while also improving overall reliability.
Meter runs are commonly manufactured to standard lengths; however, they can be designed for custom applications, which will help achieve optimal efficiency at the transmitter.
Mac-Weld meter run assemblies are delivered as a single unit, which includes flange union, orifice plate & either flanged, threaded or weld bevel connections. We can also pre-install manifolds and transmitters when requested (transmitters supplied by client).
- Supplied fully assembled and ready for installation
- Available with flanges, threads or weld bevel connections
- Designed for line sizes up to 12”
- Meter runs above 12” available upon request
- Suitable for steam, gas and liquid flow measurement
- Large selection of materials available
- NACE compliant
- CRN’s available upon request, see factory for details
- Dye Pen, X-Ray and Hydro testing available
Mac-Weld is a true partner. Their team works very closely with ours to understand business opportunities in-depth, thus ensuring a competitive, high quality and appropriate solution in a timely fashion. Mac-Weld is one of our most critical and valued suppliers.
Sam J., OEM customer