Concentric Flush Ring
Mac-Weld Concentric Flush Rings are designed to allow the washing out of particles accumulated in front of the membrane. The pressure chamber can be vented or drained or filled with a cleaning liquid and subsequently flushed, depending on the requirement.
Mac-Weld Flush rings allow you to have two different ANSI flange sizes or ratings on opposite sides of the ring. Being approximately 2″ thick, it also allows you to tap the top and bottom. Mac-Weld Flush rings are manufactured to accept standard level transmitters or can be customized for your particular application. All flush rings are quality checked and tested to code, prior to being shipped.
- Allows for transmitter calibration, venting and purging
- The seal and process size transition design reduces installation and maintenance costs
- Our engineered and manufactured-in-house design can be adapted and modified for your specific application
- Eliminates the need for a reducing spool
- Valve options available upon request
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME, ASTM and ANSI standards
- CRN approved
Material Options: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel. Also available in most alloy materials.
Industries: Chemical & Petro Chemical
For details on our Concentric Flush Rings, please see our Product Specification Sheet.
We have been using Mac-Weld for over 20 years and find them a true team vendor with quality, a great supplier.
Mary J., OEM manufacturer of Instrumentation