Mac-Weld bleed rings goes between two flanges and allows for a top/bottom measurement or drain. Being they are 1-1/2″ thick, it also allows you to tap the top and bottom.
All Bleed rings are quality checked and tested to code, prior to being shipped.
Bleed Rings typically come in 316/L, 304/L or A105 Carbon Steel.
For details on our bleed rings, please see our product data sheet below.
- Manufactured 100% in house
- SW Eliminate threaded connections.
- Allows for on site calibration, venting, & purging.
- No break of the process flange
- CRN approved
- Bleed and Flush Ring Comparison
Material Options: 316/L, 304/L or A105 Carbon Steel
Industries: Chemical & Petro Chemical