Under pressure and thriving.
Always on time and on budget
We have built our reputation on a commitment to deliver on time and we ensure that we stick to that. Over the past few decades we have established this reliability with our clients and it’s one of the primary differentiators between us and the competition.
Our policy to be fairly and competitively priced is something we take pride in. And it’s also a key reason Procurement Managers find dealing with us a refreshing change. Wherever in the world our clients may be we ensure fair and consistent pricing.
Our expertise and reputation has been built on the following:
- Machining techniques including deep hole drilling. By using this practice, it enables us to utilize the stainless steel and exotic alloy bar stock efficiently, reducing scrap metals to an absolute minimum.
- Quality assurance from inline inspection thru to final inspection that may include PMI (positive material identification), Dye penetrant, Hydro-Static testing and X-ray, NACE MR 0175, Material test reports and more. All included in our ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard.
- Expertise in projects from Engineering to Inspection Test Plans, and manufacturing, to specific specifications.
- Proficiency in welding from basic Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and exotic materials such as Titanium, Chrome Molys, Hastelloy, Monel and many more welding techniques covered under the boiler pressure code.
- Consistently providing on-time deliveries by having our experienced sales staff follow company procedures which ensure customer satisfaction. This includes our own expediting department.
- Expertise in shipping to ensure all parts are properly packaged and labeled. This reduces the chances of orders getting lost or damaged when shipping either locally or around the world.
- Ensuring 100% traceability of all our products including documentation when required by the customer.