Reducing Concentric Flush Rings
Mac-Weld flush rings allow you to have two different ANSI flange sizes/ratings on opposite sides. Being approximately 2″ thick, it also allows you to tap at the top and bottom. Mac-Weld flush rings are manufactured to accept standard level transmitters or can be customized for your particular application. All flush rings are quality checked and tested to code, prior to being shipped.
- Allows for transmitter calibration, venting and purging
- The seal and process size transition design reduces installation and maintenance costs
- Our engineered and manufactured-in-house design can be adapted and modified for your specific application
- Eliminates the need for a reducing spool
- Valve options available upon request
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME, ASTM and ANSI standards
- CRN approved
Material Options: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel. Also available in most alloy materials.
Industries: Chemical & Petro Chemical
For details on our Reducing Concentric Flush Rings, please see our Product Specification Sheet.
Our machining process includes ISO and LEAN principals, our CNC machines are always updated for maximum efficiency
Deane Clark, Production Manager, Mac-Weld